We review all affiliate registrations, and appreciate your accurate and honest information. Please note that the review process may 3 to 5 days – we appreciate your patience!
If you’re approved, you’ll be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote Logic Hop via referral links. Once approved, check out your private Affiliate Area for visits and referrals information, creatives and more.
Commissions and payouts
You’ll earn a recurring 20% commission when a customer purchases a new Logic Hop subscription using your referral link. Here’s the breakdown of earnings by each license level we sell:
- Annual Business plans sell for $1,188 – you earn $237.60 per year
- Annual Professional plans sell for $588 – you earn $117.60 per year
- Annual Personal plans sell for $228 – you earn $45.60 per year
- Monthly Personal plans sell for $29 – you earn $5.80 every month
- Monthly Professional plans sell for $69 – you earn $13.80 every month
- Monthly Business plans sell for $139 – you earn $27.80 every month
Affiliate commissions are paid in USD via PayPal in the first week of every month. We only pay commissions that are older than 30 days. The minimum payout balance is $50.00. There’s no maximum payout balance.
- You’ll receive 20% recurring commission for every new sale you refer
- Minimum payout balance of $50.00 with no maximum payout
- Commissions older than 30 days will be paid within the first week of each month
- Referrals are paid out via PayPal
- You can receive referrals on your own purchases
Referral cookie lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase a Logic Hop subscription.
Referrals are not awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to subscribe than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser).
- The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
Direct Link Tracking
You can submit a direct link to your own website in the Settings tab of your Affiliate Area. We’ll review your direct link submission, and when it’s approved you’ll no longer need to use a referral link when linking to LogicHop.com directly from your site.
Note: Direct Link Tracking is only available if your site has an SSL certificate and uses the https:// protocol. We will only approve websites that are 100% owned by you.
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $50.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded.
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our policies or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Affiliate news and updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from Logic Hop. These emails will be sent to affiliates only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the Logic Hop affiliate program.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection.
Logic Hop Affiliate Program Policies
Allowed promotional methods
We encourage you to use promotional methods which add value to Logic Hop and generate legitimate customers.
Here are some promotional examples:
- Tell clients, colleagues and friends about Logic Hop – Give them your affiliate referral link.
- Write a tutorial, review or a blog post about personalization or Logic Hop and link to our site with your referral link.
- Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, or communicate to your Linkedin followers about personalization with your affiliate link.
- Answer questions about Logic Hop or personalization on other sites with helpful responses, and use your referral link in your replies.
Prohibited promotional methods
- Logic Hop may not be promoted on coupon sites
- Any type of spam is prohibited – Links, ads, emails, comments, etc… any type of spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited
- Don’t pretend to be professionally associated with Logic Hop
If you’re unsure about a promotional activity, please ask us.
If your promotional activities violate these terms, your referrals will be rejected and we may choose to disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do this and you may or may not be notified.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected.
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate you are not an employee of Logic Hop or Pomp Productions LLC. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against Logic Hop and Pomp Productions LLC. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.