The Facebook Pixel Add-on for Logic Hop allows you to easily track events using Logic Hop Goals.
Use cases for Facebook Pixel with Logic Hop include tracking:
- Outbound link clicks
- Video playbacks
- Lead scores
- Complex, multi-step actions
Note: Facebook Pixel functionality requires the Logic Hop Facebook Pixel Add-on.
- Install and activate the Facebook Pixel Add-on plugin
- On the Logic Hop Settings page, input your Facebook Pixel ID
- Leave this box unchecked if you are already embedding Facebook Pixel using other means
- Click Save Changes
To enable Event Tracking for a Logic Hop Goal, select Track or Track Custom on the Facebook Pixel Event palette then specify your tracking data.
Tracking Data Options are dependent on the Event Name.
Tracking Data Options
- Event Name
- Type of event to track
- Value of a user performing this event to the business
- Currency for the value specified
- Content Name
- Name of the page/product
- Content Type
- Either product or _productgroup based on the content_ids being passed
- Content Category
- Category of the page/product
- Content IDs
- Product ids associated with the event
- Number of Items
- The number of items that checkout was initiated for
- The status of the registration
- Custom Event Name
- Your custom event name
- Custom Event Data
- Event data as a JSON object
Locate the Goal Slug from the goal page editor.
logichop_goal( 'newsletter-signup' );
Confirm the event data was received in your Facebook Pixel account.